Monday, July 8, 2013

KDP Freebie Weekend By The Numbers

Like seemingly every single self pub ebook author before me, I  recently used Amazon's KDP Select program to put one of my titles for free with the intent to goose my sales numbers.

So, how'd we do?

Not bad. 

In three days, "Play Date" was downloaded 148 times.

121 in the US.
16 in the UK
7 in Germany
1 in France
2 in Japan
1 in Canada

This beats the previous three days count of ZERO proving once again that the only thing people like more than downloading stuff onto their devices is downloading FREE STUFF onto their devices.

Whether all this will lead to more sales remains to be seen, but it was fun watching the numbers go up. 

If you're a new reader, I hope you enjoy the story and download the other adventures. If you missed out on the sale, it's still only 99 cents.

And be on the lookout for more Calvin Recker on the horizon!

No comments:

Post a Comment